Addenbrookes Charitable Trust ACT fundraising ‘My Page’ – Larissa’s Legacy
Contact us now for details of the deals available for this special opportunity
Venue: Royal Horticultural Halls – London
Date: 11 Feb 2016
It was our great pleasure to attend the Germany Travel Show courtesy of the German Tourist Board, networking with colleagues from the Travel Industry and learning about the latest sights and events to enjoy in Germany.
The German Tourist Board surpassed themselves yesterday as they hosted a very slick and progressive Trade networking Show.
A well organised venue with complimentary refreshments, wine tasting, chocolate tasting and beer sampling events throughout the day complimented the busy hive of activity in the main hall as buyers and sellers exchanged ideas and concluded business together.
What marked this year’s gathering as something special was the addition of the German Tourism Board’s Gala Dinner and Awards ceremony which was a real treat. Some very worth names were recognised with awards with live music from a choir and a live band to make the event really feel like a party.
Congratulations to the GTB for a truly well organised and productive day and night here in London. Here’s to 2016/17 !
Source: Pillnitz Castle & Park Germany
— Turkish Airlines UK (@UKTurkish) November 22, 2015
We have Tours going to Istanbul, Turkey in 2016 supplied by our quality, expert partner, Turkey Travel Shop.
See our Faith Tours and visit the 7 Churches of the Revelation
SHORT BREAKS TO LEIPZIG
Example Short Break to Leipzig
- 2x overnight stay incl. breakfast
- City map of Leipzig for each guest
- 24-hrs telephone assistance
- Transfer from airport Leipzig/Halle to hotel (city center of Leipzig)
- Dinner as 3-course-menu incl. bread and ice water
- Guided walking tour of Leipzig, 2hrs
- Visit to St. Thomas Church
- Admission and guided tour to Bach-Museum, 1.5 hrs – (Leipzig a City of Music SEE HERE )
- Admission and guided tour to Grassi-Museum of Applied Arts
- Transfer from Leipzig city center to airport Leipzig/Halle
Rates at a 4-star-hotel in Leipzig, e.g. Seaside-Parkhotel – prices start from Euro 215.00 per person in a double room
(from Euro 61.00 per person single supplement)
For more information about LEIPZIG <click here>