– Dresden – ‘Florence on the Elbe’ – Saxony
Group Trips to Dresden with our Expert Partners
- City Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Music Tours
- Reformation Tours ‘ in the footsteps of Martin Luther’
Dresden, the 800-year-old capital of Saxony, is among the cream of Europe’s cultural capitals.
Its treasures include an abundance of architectural monuments, top-class museums and world-renowned cultural institutions, and promise those who discover them both a real treat and a wealth of surprises. A city tour to Dresden offers you the chance to explore its historic centre, which features the Zwinger Palace, Theatre Square, Royal Palace and, now re-stored to its former glory, the Church of Our Lady. Take the opportunity to enjoy an outstanding concert or a boat trip with the world’s oldest fleet of paddle steamers – and you too will fall in love the ‘Florence of the Elbe’
An example 4 Day stay in Dresden: 4 days / 3 nights
• 3x overnight stay incl. breakfast at:
• Join an English speaking local guide for walking tour of Dresden for 2 hrs and enjoy a Culinary break during the walking tour, incl. tasting of “Dresdner Eierschecke”(a local cake specialty)
• Admission to the Dresden Royal Palace (one day ticket, valid for Turkish Chamber, New Green Vault, Collection of Printings/Drawings, Armoury) with a 1 and a half hour guided tour. Each guest will receive a City map of Dresden.
Groups can opt to add Tours shown below at additional tariffs.
Upgrade to the ‘FineArts PLUS’ to additionally include: Admission to Zwinger with a guided tour of the Old Masters Picture gallery for 1 hour.
Upgrade to the RoyalHeritage PLUS: to additionally include a guided walking tour through the park of Pillnitz Palace – Admission and guided tour of the Palace Museum incl. the originally preserved interior of rooms, royal kitchen and a catholic chapel. Boat trip from Pillnitz to Dresden
Further possible excursions:
Moritzburg: Hunting Lodge and Little Pheasant Castle
Prague: the “Golden City” with Hradcany Castle
Please contact us to discuss your options and details of this amazing Dresden Experience